Monday, April 16, 2012

Presentations

Presentation time.
My students have used iMovie to make presentations, as well as a few other apps.

I make presentations too.  I usually make them to model something or to kick off a project.
I really, really like KeyNote and EduCreations.

I think I like these apps because I know that I am visual.
EduCreations reminds me of...


RSA Animate -- Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.

I wish this company had an app.
It was aesthetically appealing, informative and witty.

When I started my Test Taking Project, I knew I had to have an amazing start.

I came up with something that had those elements...and a sprinkle of shock.

See it for yourself...





I used the Fim Director/Silent Film App.
It was easy to use. The librarian and I took the pictures while my students were away
at a field trip.We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment