Sunday, April 29, 2012

The ,"One Size Fits All Factory"

Differentiated Instruction.
It is a must.
When I think about this method,I think about my own education.
I was educated in the,"One size fits all factory".

I believe that every child is unique and has something great to offer the world.






This year, I have come up with interesting ways to meet the needs of my learners.
Technology has been key.

Sometimes, I see an app and think of a particular student.



The App: Visual Poet






It allows students to combine poetry and photography.
Teachers could use it as a visual anchor to vocabulary.

This app would provide everything this student needs.He could show his learning,in a way that comes naturally to him.






I am creative/visual...NOT Linguistic.
I actually enjoyed writing!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment