Tuesday, January 17, 2012


I have a confession to make.  I wear myself out.  I use worksheets, on occasion.  Otherwise....I do everything possible to avoid this...


I am not really sure why it bothers me so much.  I know what you are thinking, "Silly new teacher...you can't reach everyone!".  My response?  I can reach one.
I WAS THAT KID.
I was in outer space, because my teachers did not change things up. #WellAndADD

I am a HUGE fan of Howard Garder.  I have reached so many more students using his philosophy.  At a recent training, I learned about a "New" intelligence.



TECHNOLOGY, AKA My Strongest Suit #NOT



I will practice what I preach. 
I will practice what I preach. 
I will practice what I preach. 
I will practice what I preach. 


Anything for the kiddos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment